Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post, at no extra cost to you.
Famous People with MS S-T
This page is dedicated to Famous People with MS S-T. Scroll down and search by first or last name. And if you know of someone who should be added to this list, fill in the form at the bottom of this page and tell us about them. If you have a picture, add that, too.
- Samantha Grant - HRH Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle's half sister
- Schieden, Lydwina of - Dutch patron Saint of Ice Skaters (1400AD) The earliest record of someone with MS
- Scofield, James - poet
- Sean Coman - (Sean Donahue) - Californian disk jockey
- Sears Williams, Lynne - Author
- Sellers, Kym - Cleveland radio personality
- Sharon Baldacci - Author, "A Sundog Moment"
- Sharon Elliot - Actress, MS advocate, entrepreneur, model, director and co-producer of "My Story", founder of WSITG
- Sharon Summerall - model (married to Don Henley (singer with The Eagles)
- Shebib, Noah "40" - Retired actor and Canadian record producer - produced album, "Drake: Better Than Good Enough"
- Shemar Moore - TV actor, "Criminal Minds" - Special Agent Derek Morgan, "The Young and The Restless" - Malcom Winters from '94 - '02
- Sigalet, Jordon - Ice hockey player, goalie for Falcons, Bowling Green University, 7th round draft pick for Boston Bruins
- Sigler, Jamie-Lynn - Actress, singer, Meadow Soprano
- Simons, Eric - mountaineer
- Singleton, Dean - Newspaper Magnate
- Sir Augustus Frederic D'Este - (1794-1848) - grandson of King George III of England, 1st documented case of MS
- Snyder, Keith - composer, performer, and author
- "Squiggy" David Landers - actor, "Lavern and Shirley", author - "Fall Down Laughing"
- Stan BelRoger MacDougall - British playwright
- Steele, Henry - Basketball Player
- Stephen White - Best-selling author
- Steven Mueller - (DOB 10-16-1969 - ) Publicist and author
- Stevenson, Kevin - Singer/Guitarist
- Stone, Karen G. - Author
- Sue Thomas - Deaf championship ice skater at 7yrs old, inspiration for "Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye TV series"
- Summerall, Sharon - model (married to Don Henley (singer with The Eagles)
- Sutton, Kelly - Racing driver
- Tamia - R&B singer (Grammy Nominee), married to Detroit Pistons basketball player, Grant Hill
- Terpstra, Mitch - Athlete and Althetics Coach
- Terri Garr - Actress (Young Frankenstein, Tootsie, Close Encounters)
- Thomas, David "Teddy" - Cricketer
- Thomas, Sue - Deaf championship ice skater at 7 yrs old, inspiration for "Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye TV series"
- Thompson, Bobby - Banjoist
- Tucker, Larry - Film and TV writer and producer (incl. The Monkees, Alice B. Toklas and Bob & Carol)
- Tynianov, Yury - Russian Novelist and literary critic
That's it for Famous People with MS S-T. Is there someone we've missed? Fill in the form below to let us know about them.
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H |
| I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P |
| Q-R | S-T | U-V-W |
| X-Y-Z |
Go from Famous People with MS S-T to the blog.
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!