Famous People with MS A-B
You can search Famous People with MS A-B by first or last name. Scroll down to find the list, then click on the pages with links.
- Adam Riedy - US Speed Skater
- Agema, Marie-Fleur - Member of the House of Representatives in the Netherlands and a spatial designer (architect)
- Alma Moreno - Filipino actress-politician
- Alan Osmond - Singer with The Osmond's
- Amphlett, Chrissie, or Chrissy - lead singer of 'The Divinyls (b; 1959 - d; 2013)
- Ann Romney - Mitt Romney's (presidential candidate) wife
- Anne Volant Rowling - J.K.Rowling's (Harry Potter books) mother
- Annette Funicello - Singer, dancer, former Mouseketeer
- April Arvan - Basketball Coach
- Artero, Javier - Spanish soccer player
- Arters, Louise - Actress (one of the Sparkle Twins)
- Balon, Dave - Canadian professional ice hockey player and coach (b; 1938 - d; 2007)
- Barbara Jordan - Congress woman, professor, civil rights activist
- Bartlett, Josiah - Fictional character, West wing (President)
- Bayne, Trevor - American NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and Nationwide Series race car driver
- Berghammer, Richard - Wildlife Painter
- Bertone, Jackie - percussionist for Beach Boys
- Betty Cuthbert - Olympic Gold Medalist, Sprinting
- Bill Bradbury - American Politician, 23rd Secretary of State of Oregon
- Blake, Michael - Hollywood screenwriter, "Dances with Wolves"
- Bobby Thompson - Banjoist
- Bradbury, Bill - American Politician, 23rd Secretary of State of Oregon
- Brenda Gildehaus - Champion BMX bike rider
- Breslow, Rachelle - author
- Brian Irvine - Scottish soccer player
- Bruch, Martin - Photographer
- Bruening, Deborah - writer
- Bruno Tassan Din - Italian publisher
- Bryan Forbes - actor, writer, director (married to Nanette Newman)
- Burr, Clive - English drummer, member of band Iron Maiden (b; 1957 - d; 2013)
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H |
| I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P |
| Q-R | S-T | U-V-W |
| X-Y-Z |
Go from Famous People with MS A-B back to Home page.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we willl make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use.
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!