Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post, at no extra cost to you.
Famous People with MS M-N
Here are Famous People with MS M-N. Scroll down and search the list by first or last name. If you know of a famous person who should be on this list, be our guest and use the form at the bottom to add them.
List of Famous People with MS M-N
- MacDougall, Roger - British playwright
- MacDougall, Stan BelRoger - British playwright
- MacTaggart, Fiona - British Politician (Labour MP for Slough)
- Madeline Rhue - Actress
- Maggie Weder - Golfer
- Mann, Emily - director and playwright
- Mantovani, Nicoletta - Luciano Pavarotti's former personal assistant and second wife
- Marianne Gingrich - Ex-wife of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
- Marylin Joan Wilson-Moore - Mom of Shemar Moore
- Markham, Diana - Novelist
- Markle-Grant, Samantha - HRH Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle's half sister
- Martin Bruch - Photographer
- Mary Jo Kilroy - US Representative of Ohio's 15th District
- Mary Mullarkey - Colorado State Supreme Court Chief Justice
- Matt Embry - MS advocate and TV producer
- Maureen Manley - Olympic CyclistMaxine Mesinger - Newspaper gossip columnist, Houston Chronicle
- McAlister, Ernie - US Politician
- McCrary, Micheal - Boys II Men group member singer
- Medica, John - Canadian Actor
- Melanie Lawson - Anchorwoman, Channel 13, Houston
- Michael Blake - Hollywood screenwriter, "Dances with Wolves"
- Michael Frimkess - Potter
- Michael R. Duval - Investment Banker and White House Lawyer Under Nixon and Ford
- Michael McCrary - Boys II Men group member singer
- Michaele Salahi - Real Housewives of D.C. Star, Author
- Michel Dupuis - Canadian football player (linebacker for Ottawa, Winnipeg & Toronto)
- Miquel Marti i Pol - Catalan poet
- Minter, Keith - Guitarist in UK punk rock band Capdown - diagnosed RMMS 2011
- Mitch Terpstra - Athlete and Athetics Coach
- Mitchell, Laura - Public policy analyst, consultant and writer
- Montel Williams - Talk show host and actor
- Moreno, Alma - Filipino actress-politician
- Mueller, Steven - (DOB 10-16-1969 - ) Publicist and author
- Muir-Miller, Robin (Australian poet), (see Robin Gurr also)
- Mythen, John - Cartoonist and writer
- Nancy Davis - Philanthropist - Race to Erase MS Foundation and Center Without Walls Program
- Nancy Mairs - Novelist
- Natalie Mandzhavidze - NASA Physicist
- Neil Cavuto - Lead anchor on Fox News Channel
- Newman, William - Artist
- Nicoletta Mantovani-Pavarotti, Luciano Pavarotti's wife
- Noah "40" James Shebib - Canadian record producer, songwriter, record executive, and former child actor, Drake's Producer
- Norah Vincent – Journalist
- Novak, Ken - Basketball coach
- Novoselick, Paul - Chronicle staff writer and columnist
- Neutze, Diana - Poet, author
That's all we have for Famous People with multiple sclerosis M-N. Do you happen to know of any other famous people with MS? Why not fill in the form below to add him or her. We'd love to learn more about them.
More People with MS
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N |
| O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V-W | X-Y-Z |
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
Go from Famous People with MS M-N to the Home page.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!