Famous People with MS G-H
Here are the Famous People with MS G-H. You can scroll down and search by first or last name. And if you know of a person who should be added to this list, use the form at the bottom of this page to add them.
- Gabriel, Roman - American football player (Los Angeles Rams 1962-72)
- Galiano, Courtney - Dancer on the popular TV series, So You Think You Can Dance
- Garr, Terri - Actress (Young Frankenstein, Tootsie, Close Encounters)
- Gibbs, Sarah P. - Biologist - Winner of 2003 Gilbert Morgan Smith Medal
- Gingrich, Marianne - Ex-wife of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich
- Graham, Judy - Author
- Grahn, Judy - poet
- Grant, Samantha - HRH the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle's half sister
- Gingold, Jeffrey - Lawyer, Author of Mental Sharpening Stones
- Guido Crepax - Italian comic
- Gurr, Robin – poet (see Robin Muir-Miller also)
- Hal Ketchum - Country & Western Singer
- Hardcastle, Rick - Businessman, rancher, former Texas House of Representatives member in District 68
- Hart, Will Cullen - American pop musician and painter
- Hartnell, William - British actor (the first Doctor Who)
- Hartzler, Joseph - Chief prosecutor for the Oklahoma bombing case
- Hathcock, Carlos - United States Marine Corps Sniper, (1942 - 1999)
- Hayes, Eve - actress
- Heinrich Heine - German poet (1797-1856) posthumously diagnosed
- Henry Steele - Basketball Player
- Henry, Stewart - Disk jockey on Radio Luxembourg in the UK (1942 - 1995)
- Hervé, Lucien - Architectural Photographer
- Heuga, Jimmy - Olympic skier
- Hicklenton, Johnny - Comic Artist - Judge Dredd
- Horne, Lena - Actress and singer (needs to be verifed)
- Huget, Jennifer - Washington Post journalist
- Hughes, Fred - Andy Warhol's financeer and manager
That's it for the Famous People with MS G-H. Do you have any to add to the list? Fill in the form below if you know more famous people who live with multiple sclerosis. We'd love to hear or rather read, what you have to say.
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H |
| I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P |
| Q-R | S-T | U-V-W |
| X-Y-Z |
Go from Famous People with MS G-H to the blog.
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!