Famous People with MS K-L
This page contains lists of the Famous People with MS K-L. Scroll down to search for first names as well as last names. And if you know of anyone who should be added to this list and is not here, use the form at the bottom to add them.
The List of Famous People with MS K-L
- Karen G. Stone - Author
- Kathryn Lindskoog - author
- Katz, Jonathan - Comedian
- Keith Minter - Guitarist in UK punk rock band Capdown - diagnosed RMMS 2011
- Keith Snyder - composer, performer, and author
- Kelly Sutton - Racing driver
- Ken Novak - Basketball coach
- Kent, Kristie Salerno - singer, songwriter, actress, MS advocate
- Kevin Stevenson - Singer/Guitarist
- Khiawatha Downey - American Footballer
- Killen, Johnny - 1960s singer
- Kilroy, Mary Jo - US Representative of Ohio's 15th District
- Kristie Salerno Kent - singer, songwriter, actress, MS advocate
- Kym Sellers - Cleveland, Ohio radio personality
- Laemmle, Jr., Carl - Film producer and son of the founder of Universal Studios
- David "Squiggy" Lander, Part 2, and his book, Fall Down Laughing - Actor, comedian, composer, musician
- Lane, Ronnie - musician with The Faces (Rod Stewart's old band)
- LaRocca, James - Guitarist
- Larry Tucker - Film and TV writer and producer (incl. The Monkees, Alice B. Toklas and Bob & Carol)
- Laura Mitchell - Public policy analyst, consultant and writer
- Laurie Elyse - Designer/artist
- Lawson, Melanie - Anchorwoman, Channel 13, Houston
- Leighton, Margaret - English actressLena Horne - Actress and singer (need verification on this one)
- Lindskoog, Kathryn - author
- Lisa Peck - Mountain bike rider (5th in 2000 Masters World Mountain Bike Championships)
- Lola Falana - Actress, singer, and dancer
- Louise Arters - Actress (one of the Sparkle Twins)
- Luca Coscione - Italian Politician
- Lucien Hervé - Architectural Photographer
- Lydwina of Schieden - Dutch patron Saint of Ice Skaters(1400AD) The earliest record of someone with MS
- Lynne Sears Williams - Author
How's that for Famous People with multiple sclerosis K-L. Do you happen to know of any other famous people with MS? Why not fill in the form below to add him or her. We'd love to learn more about them.
More People with MS
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N |
| O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V-W | X-Y-Z |
Go from Famous People with MS K-L to the Blog.
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we willl make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use.
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!