Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post, at no extra cost to you.
Famous People with MS C-D
Looking for Famous People with MS C-D? You've come to the right place! Search through the list either by first or last name. And use the handy form at the bottom of the page to add anyone we may have missed.
- Carl Laemmle, Jr. - Film producer and son of the founder of Universal Studios
- Carlos Hathcock - Marine Sniper
- Cathy Weis – Dancer
- Cavuto, Neil - Lead anchor on Fox News Channel
- Cervenka, Exene - American Punk Rock Musician with the band X
- Charlie Courtauld - British newspaper columnist - independent on Sunday
- Chris Wright - Basketball Player - Dallas Mavericks - 1rst NBA player with MS
- Chrissie Amphlett, or Chrissy - lead singer of 'The Divinyls'
- Christina Applegate - American Actress
- Clay Walker - Country and western singer
- Chrystal Gomes - Stand up comedian
- Cindy O'Connor - Poet
- Clifford T.Ward – Singer/songwriter
- Cloutier, Roland 'Chubby' - TV Entertainer
- Coghlan, Donal - Singer/songwriter
- Cohen, Richard - Journalist (married to actress Meridith Viera)
- Creed Archer, Jacqueline - Civil rights activist
- Crepax, Guido - Italian comic
- Coman, Sean - (Sean Donahue) - Californian disk jockey
- Coscione, Luca - Italian Politician
- Cuthbert, Betty - Olympic Gold Medalist, Sprinting
- Dan Carnevale - American Footballer
- Danny Wallace - Soccer Player
- Danny Wallace - Ex Southampton and Manchester United Footballer
- David Humm - NFL quarterback, Oakland Raiders
- David "Squiggy" Lander, Part 2, and his book, Fall Down Laughing - Actor, comedian, composer, musician
- David Osmond - Son of Alan Osmond, member of The Osmonds: Second Generation, contestant on American Idol - 2009
- David "Teddy" Thomas – Cricketer
- Davis, Deanna - Basketball player and coach
- Davis, Denise - Singer
- Davis, Nancy - Philanthropist - Race to Erase MS Foundation and Center Without Walls Program
- Dean Singleton - Newspaper Magnate
- Deanna Davis - Basketball player and coach
- Deborah Bruening - writer
- Deborah Downey - Cabaret Performer
- Denise Davis – Singer
- D'Este, Sir Augustus Frederic - (1794-1848) - grandson of King George III of England, 1st documented case of MS
- Diana Markham - Novelist
- Diana Neutze - Author, poet, bloggerDidion, Joan - American writer
- Dino Ferrari - Ferrari automobiles
- Dobson, Tamara - African American model and actress, "Cleopatra Jones" and Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold" (1947-2006)
- Dobson, Wayne - magician
- Don van Vliet - American musician, singer, songwriter, and artist, aka Captain Beefheart
- Donal Coghlan - singer/songwriter
- Donna Fargo - Country music singer and songwriter
- Downey, Deborah - Cabaret Performer
- Downey, Khiawatha - American Footballer
- Doug Robinson - Novelist
- DuBois, Frank - New Mexico Secretary of Agriculture 1989-, champion teamroper
- Dubois, Marie - Parisian born French actress, (1937-2014)
- Dupuis, Michel - Canadian football player (linebacker for Ottawa, Winnipeg & Toronto)
- Duval, Michael R. - Investment Banker and White
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H |
| I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P |
| Q-R | S-T | U-V-W |
| X-Y-Z |
That's it for Famous People with MS C-D, unless you know a few more. Fill in the form below if you know of someone who needs to be added to this list.
Go from Famous People with MS C-D to the blog.
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
Want to read what Other Visitors Have Shared?
Click below to read about more Famous People with Multiple Sclerosis other visitors have contributed to this page...
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!