Famous People with MS E-F
Here are the Famous People with MS E-F.
This page is dedicated to Famous People with MS E-F. If you know of someone who should be added to this list, fill in the form at the bottom of this page and tell us about them. If you have a picture, add that, too.
Search by first or last name.
- Elizabeth Jameson - artist
- Elyse, Laurie - designer/artist
- Emily Mann - director and playwright
- Eric Simons - mountaineer
- Ernie McAlister - US Politician
- Exene Cervenka - American Punk Rock Musician with the band X
- Eve Hayes - actress
- Fargo, Donna - Country music singer and songwriter
- Fausto Rocha - Brazilian TV Actor
- Ferrari, Dino - Ferrari automobiles
- Finelli, Judy - Accomplished Juggler, member of Pickle Family Circus, and one of the creators of the Naked Clown Calendar
- Fiona MacTaggart - British Politician (Labour MP for Slough)
- Forbes, Bryan - actor, writer, director (married to Nanette Newman)
- Frank DuBois - New Mexico Secretary of Agriculture 1989-, champion teamroper
- Fraser Robinson III - First Lady-Elect Michelle Obama's father
- Fred Hughes - Andy Warhol's financeer and manager
- Frieda Inescort - actress
- Frimkess, Michael - Potter
- Funicello, Annette - Singer, dancer, former Mouseketeer
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H |
| I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P |
| Q-R | S-T | U-V-W |
| X-Y-Z |
Are you looking for something? Use the search box below to help.
Go from Famous People E-F back to Famous People.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!