Famous People with Multiple Sclerosis E-K
Here are the Famous People with Multiple Sclerosis E-K
I never knew there were so many famous people that suffer with multiple sclerosis E-K. The list was so long, we decided to divide it into shorter pages to make it easier for you to read.
If you know of someone who isn't on this famous people with multiple sclerosis e-k list that should be, use the form at the bottom of the list to add your own page. Tell us a little about the person with MS and why they're famous. Add a picture so we can put a face to the name.
In the meanwhile, here's the list. See if you know any of the famous people with multiple sclerosis e-k.
- Elizabeth Jameson - artist
- Emily Mann - director and playwright
- Eric Simons - mountaineer
- Ernie McAlister - US Politician
- Eve Hayes - actress
- Guido Crepax - Italian comic
- Hal Ketchum - Country & Western Singer
- Heinrich Heine - German poet (1797-1856) posthumously diagnosed
- Henry Steele - Basketball Player
- Heuga, Jimmy - Olympic skier
- Hicklenton, Johnny - aka Johnny Deadstock - Comic artist, Judge Dredd
- Ivalio Iordanov - Bulgarian International soccer player
- Jackie Bertone - percussionist for Beach Boys
- Jackie Waldman - Author and motivational speaker
- Jacqueline Creed Archer - Civil rights activist
- Jacqueline du Pre - cellist
- James LaRocca - Guitarist
- James Scofield - poet
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler - Actress, singer (Meadow Soprano)
- Javier Artero - Spanish soccer player
- Jeffrey Gingold - Lawyer, Author of Mental Sharpening Stones
- Jennifer Huget - Washington Post journalist
- Jim Oelschlager - financier and philanthropist (Founded theOak Clinic)
- Jim Poulin - Basketball Coach
- Jimmie (James), Heuga - Olympic skier
- Joan Didion - American writer
- John (Johnny) Hicklenton - aka Johnny Deadstock - Comic artist, Judge Dredd
- John Medica - Canadian Actor
- John Mythen - Cartoonist and writer
- John Pageler - Author
- John Robson - Footballer
- Johnny Killen - 1960s singer
- Jonathan Katz - Comedian
- Joseph Hartzler - Chief prosecutor for the Oklahoma bombing case
- Judy Finelli - Accomplished Juggler, member of Pickle Family Circus, and one of the creators of the Naked Clown Calendar
- Judy Graham - Author
- Judy Grahn - poet
- Karen G. Stone - Author
- Kathryn Lindskoog - author
- Keith Minter - Guitarist in UK punk rock band Capdown - Diagnosed RMMS 2011
- Keith Snyder - composer, performer, and author
- Kelly Sutton - Racing driver
- Ken Novak - Basketball coach
- Kevin Stevenson - Singer/Guitarist
- Khiawatha Downey - American Footballer
- Kym Sellers - Cleveland Radio Personality
Are you looking for something? Use the search box below to help.
Go from Famous People E-K back to the MS Blog.
"Life in Spite of MS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We're also part of the Ebay Partner Network, another affiliate program."
We'd also like you to know it doesn't cost one cent more when you click through the links here on our blog. Not one single penny. And we will make a little extra cash when you do click through. We'll be ever so appreciative. You also have our word that we'll only link to things that we would use ourselves, (or wish we could have or use).
Cir & Akrista
You are reading original content written by Akrista or Cir L'Bert of Life in Spite of MS. If you enjoyed reading this blog, please consider following us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. See you there!