Famous People with MS Q-R
Here are Famous People with MS Q-R. You can scroll down and search by first as well as last name. And if you know of someone who should be added to this list, go ahead - fill in the form below and tell us about them.
The List of Famous People with MS Q-R
- Queen, Richard - Iran hostage
- Rachelle Breslow - author
- Rhue, Madlyn - American character actress
- Rich Warden – Race car Driver
- Richard Berghammer - Wildlife Painter
- Richard Cohen - journalist (married to actress Meridith Viera)
- Richard Pryor - Comedian, author, actor
- Richard Radtke - Scientist and Winner Presidential Award for Excellence in Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Richard Queen - Iran hostage
- Robin Gurr – poet (see Robin Muir-Miller also)
- Robin Muir-Miller (Australian poet), (see Robin Gurr also)
- Robert "Wingnut" Weaver - Actor
- Roberts, Keith - Novelist, short story writer, artist, and graphic designer
- Roger MacDougall - British playwright
- Roland 'Chubby' Cloutier - TV Entertainer
- Roman Gabriel - American football player (Los Angeles Rams 1962-72)
- Romney, Ann - Mitt Romney's wife
- Ronald Rogers - Concert Pianist
- Ronnie Lane - musician with The Faces (Rod Stewart's old band)
Did you find someone you didn't know had MS on this list? Or is there someone not on this list who should be? If you know of another person with MS who's name begins with Q, or R, use the form below to add them.
More People with MS
| A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N |
| O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V-W | X-Y-Z |
Do you know someone who's Famous with Multiple Sclerosis that's not on this list?
Add them to the list! Create your own page!
If you know someone, a local personality, a famous writer, poet, athlete, or musician, who has overcome the effects of MS, we want to know about them.
Tell us a little about them and why they are famous. Add a pic so we'll have a face to go with the name.
Want to read what Other Visitors Have Shared?
Click below to read about more Famous People with Multiple Sclerosis other visitors have contributed to this page...
Anne Rowling Not rated yet
Anne Rowling - Mother of J.K.Rowling - UK Author who has paid for a Neurological Research Clinic for MS and other diseases in Edinburgh, Scotland. It …
Click here to write your own.
Go from People with MS Q-R to the Blog.